Duck Morsel Treats
Take the guilt out of rewarding your pet with Little Hunter treats! Our single-ingredient treats cater to your pet’s instinctive meat cravings, enhancing a balanced diet and overall wellness. Made only from fresh, high quality, farm raised, raw USDA meats and whole organs. Our freeze-drying process locks in the essential nutrients without cooking the raw meat. None of our products include grains, artificial preservatives, coloring or rendered by-products.
|crude protein, min.||50%|
|crude fat, min.||31%|
|crude fiber, max.||5%|
|Calorie Content (calculated)||ME = 3,580 kcal/kg
ME = 101 kcal/cup
Our single-ingredient, raw treats are healthy and delicious morsels your pup will go crazy for!
We are committed to creating premium, wholesome food you can trust and proudly guarantee satisfaction on all of our products.
- Humanely sourced
- No artificial preservatives or colorings
- No added hormones or antibiotics
- No corn, pea, wheat or soy
- No by-products
More Good Stuff:
Pup loves it
I love feeding my dog cooling proteins like duck and rabbit to help control her itchiness. So lucky to find these since they don't contain any extra ingredients or carbs. They are tiny treats for a dog of 50+ lbs. I sprinkle them into her kong with other small snacks, and I sprinkle some over her food as a tasty topper. The bag goes fast! She loves these little bites. Also not too hard, good for senior and puppy.
Such a great product. Such clean ingredients that I’m happy to treat my puppy with.
They love the duck treats too.
My one year old has consistently turned her nose up at any kind of food and all but one or two treats. Since I’ve been purchasing Little Hunter she gobbles her food and the treats. Both chicken and duck. Thank you!
- Raw food diets are protein rich, nutrient dense meals that consist of only raw, unprocessed foods - the most natural way to feed our dogs!
- Many dogs switch to raw for health reasons (weight gain, allergies, dental hygiene, etc.), while others switch because they’re picky eaters!
- Little Hunter makes going raw easier than ever with freeze-dried, room temperature storable packages, and recurring shipments.
- We’ve seen first-hand the well-researched benefits of raw, which often include:
- Improved immunity
- Superior dental health & hygiene
- More energy levels
- Reduced allergies, itching and scratching
- Better weight maintenance
- Reduced odor both from the body and from stool
- Better hydration maintenance
- Softer and shinier coats