Beef Liver Treats
Take the guilt out of rewarding your pet with Little Hunter treats! Our single-ingredient treats cater to your pet’s instinctive meat cravings, enhancing a balanced diet and overall wellness. Made only from fresh, high quality, farm raised, raw USDA meats and whole organs. Our freeze-drying process locks in the essential nutrients without cooking the raw meat. None of our products include grains, artificial preservatives, coloring or rendered by-products.
|crude protein, min.||65%|
|crude fat, min.||7%|
|crude fiber, max.||3%|
|Calorie Content (calculated)||ME = 3,828 kcal/kg
ME = 109 kcal/oz
Our Little Hunters were born to eat natural, uncooked, grain-free diets - not over processed industrial pellets.
A healthy pup starts with healthy food.
- Superior joint and bone health
- Improved skin and softer, shinier coat
- Generally associated with increased longevity
- Superior dental health
- Strengthened immune system
- Reduced stool volume and odor
- Reduced body odor
Nutrient dense, no fillers.
1 lb. of freeze dried food = 3 lb. of raw meat.
Only the best raw ingredients.
Humanely Sourced Proteins
Fruits & Vegetables
No Grains or Fillers
10 Days to Clean Eating!
75% old pet food &
25% Little Hunter food.
50% old pet food &
50% Little Hunter food.
25% old pet food &
75% Little Hunter food.
100% Little Hunter food!
More Good Stuff:
Our dog by far favors these treats over any others. He will follow any command we give because they’re his favorite!
Our two pups love the Little Hunter treats! They are still in the puppy/training phase so these were perfect for it.
My girls have incredibly sensitive stomachs and these treats are by far the best we’ve had to combat any tummy issues we’ve seen with other treats. Love these!!!
My sister's vet told her, her dog Molly needed beef liver. And I saw these treats and Molly absolutely loves them. Thank you for such a wonderful product.
- Raw food diets are protein rich, nutrient dense meals that consist of only raw, unprocessed foods - the most natural way to feed our dogs!
- Many dogs switch to raw for health reasons (weight gain, allergies, dental hygiene, etc.), while others switch because they’re picky eaters!
- Little Hunter makes going raw easier than ever with freeze-dried, room temperature storable packages, and recurring shipments.
- We’ve seen first-hand the well-researched benefits of raw, which often include:
- Improved immunity
- Superior dental health & hygiene
- More energy levels
- Reduced allergies, itching and scratching
- Better weight maintenance
- Reduced odor both from the body and from stool
- Better hydration maintenance
- Softer and shinier coats