Raw Beef Recipe
This freeze-dried, grain-free, raw recipe is made with only the highest quality, humanely raised animals and all-natural ingredients. Formulated with whole-prey ratios of 90% meat, organs & bones and fruits & veggies to give your dog balanced nutrition, the way nature intended.
|Calorie Content as measured|
|crude protein, min.||36%|
|crude fat, min.||32%|
|crude fiber, max.||8%|
Our Little Hunters were born to eat natural, uncooked, grain-free diets - not over processed industrial pellets.
A healthy pup starts with healthy food.
- Superior joint and bone health
- Improved skin and softer, shinier coat
- Generally associated with increased longevity
- Superior dental health
- Strengthened immune system
- Reduced stool volume and odor
- Reduced body odor
Nutrient dense, no fillers.
1 lb. of freeze dried food = 3 lb. of raw meat.
Only the best raw ingredients.
Humanely Sourced Proteins
Fruits & Vegetables
No Grains or Fillers
10 Days to Clean Eating!
75% old pet food &
25% Little Hunter food.
50% old pet food &
50% Little Hunter food.
25% old pet food &
75% Little Hunter food.
100% Little Hunter food!
More Good Stuff:
My dog loves
my pup is doing good with the food he seems to like it
Finally found something that both my dogs love. So far tried the beef and chicken. The rabbit is next. i love that it is good for them. Already seeing improvement in skin issues and it’s only been two weeks! Thank you!
My dog eats everything but the blueberries. Perhaps not so many!
They come in 16oz bags, how many do I need to feed my 80lb lab for 1 month. No Thanks
- Raw food diets are protein rich, nutrient dense meals that consist of only raw, unprocessed foods - the most natural way to feed our dogs!
- Many dogs switch to raw for health reasons (weight gain, allergies, dental hygiene, etc.), while others switch because they’re picky eaters!
- Little Hunter makes going raw easier than ever with freeze-dried, room temperature storable packages, and recurring shipments.
- We’ve seen first-hand the well-researched benefits of raw, which often include:
- Improved immunity
- Superior dental health & hygiene
- More energy levels
- Reduced allergies, itching and scratching
- Better weight maintenance
- Reduced odor both from the body and from stool
- Better hydration maintenance
- Softer and shinier coats