Chicken Heart Treats
Take the guilt out of rewarding your pet with Little Hunter treats! Our single-ingredient treats cater to your pet’s instinctive meat cravings, enhancing a balanced diet and overall wellness. Made only from fresh, high quality, farm raised, raw USDA meats and whole organs. Our freeze-drying process locks in the essential nutrients without cooking the raw meat. None of our products include grains, artificial preservatives, coloring or rendered by-products.
|crude protein, min.||65%|
|crude fat, min.||5%|
|crude fiber, max.||3%|
|Calorie Content (calculated)||ME = 3,788 kcal/kg
ME = 107 kcal/oz
Our Little Hunters were born to eat natural, uncooked, grain-free diets - not over processed industrial pellets.
A healthy pup starts with healthy food.
- Superior joint and bone health
- Improved skin and softer, shinier coat
- Generally associated with increased longevity
- Superior dental health
- Strengthened immune system
- Reduced stool volume and odor
- Reduced body odor
Nutrient dense, no fillers.
1 lb. of freeze dried food = 3 lb. of raw meat.
Only the best raw ingredients.
Humanely Sourced Proteins
Fruits & Vegetables
No Grains or Fillers
10 Days to Clean Eating!
75% old pet food &
25% Little Hunter food.
50% old pet food &
50% Little Hunter food.
25% old pet food &
75% Little Hunter food.
100% Little Hunter food!
More Good Stuff:
My dog loves all the flavors, I bought, but the chicken heart is his favorite
Great product (good size, good price, promptly delivered
My dog loves freeze dried chicken hearts
I have never seen Scout snarf up anything like he does these chicken hearts
I have a toy poodle she loves the chicken hearts !
- Raw food diets are protein rich, nutrient dense meals that consist of only raw, unprocessed foods - the most natural way to feed our dogs!
- Many dogs switch to raw for health reasons (weight gain, allergies, dental hygiene, etc.), while others switch because they’re picky eaters!
- Little Hunter makes going raw easier than ever with freeze-dried, room temperature storable packages, and recurring shipments.
- We’ve seen first-hand the well-researched benefits of raw, which often include:
- Improved immunity
- Superior dental health & hygiene
- More energy levels
- Reduced allergies, itching and scratching
- Better weight maintenance
- Reduced odor both from the body and from stool
- Better hydration maintenance
- Softer and shinier coats